All our orders (phone, email and online) are handled through MAKE International where Keith is Head of Design. Any returns or refunds will also be handled through the MAKE International Head office. Please see below for more information regarding delivery, returns and refunds. To send Keith Brymer Jones and his team an email, please click here.
We will endeavour to ship all orders within 7 working days subject to stock availability. We use either Royal Mail or a reputable courier, depending on the size and weight of your order. ALL DELIVERIES MUST BE SIGNED FOR.
For delivery within mainland UK, the following prices apply:
For orders over £50 to UK mainland destinations, delivery is FREE.
International Delivery Charges
Please see below for delivery charges worldwide. Please note that delivery charges may vary depending on weight of the package and over time. If your country of residence is not listed below, please contact us for a delivery quote: firstname.lastname@example.org
|Countries||Minimum Delivery Charge (for orders of up to 30kg)|
|Gibraltar, Norway, Switzerland, Turkey||£32.92|
|Republic of Ireland||£16.18|
|Austria, Denmark, Finland, Italy, Portugal, Sweden||£31.08|
|Belgium, Luxembourg, The Netherlands||£21.06|
|Andorra, Bulgaria, The Czech Republic, Estonia, Greece, Hungary, Latvia, Lithuania, Poland, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia||£36.08|
Cooling off period
We hope that you will be delighted with your goods, but please remember that if you decide within the first seven working days of receipt that the goods are not to your satisfaction you may return them to us. All we ask is that you return the goods in their original packaging.
How to return or exchange items
1. Contact our sales team on +44 (0)20 3598 6520 or email email@example.com stating your reason for return and whether you would like an exchange or refund.
2. If the item is damaged or faulty please report this within 7 days from date of receipt of goods and the item will be replaced free of charge. If not reported within 7 days, then replacement will be at the Company’s discretion.
3. If you wish to return an item which is not damaged or faulty, then we are happy for you to return the item for a refund, but this is done at your own cost and will incur an admin charge.
4. If you requested a replacement for a faulty or damaged item, this will be sent free of Post & Packaging charges.
5. If you have requested a refund, this will be processed within 21 days of receipt of your returned items. If this refund is made directly to your credit card this should appear on your next credit card statement.
6. Please note that refunds for items bought as gifts can only be given to the original purchaser and if you decide to swap an item we can not stop the payer from knowing.
Stock Permitting, all orders are dispatched to arrive with customers within 7 working days. In the event that an item is out of stock, we will endeavour to notify you of the delay and despatch it as soon as it arrives. Every care has been taken to ensure that the descriptions and specifications are correct at the time of going to press. However, while the colour reproduction is a close representation, a very slight variation in the actual goods may occur. This is in addition to your statutory rights.
Any items not in stock at the time of first despatch date will be put on back-order. We will inform the customer of this. Once back-order items have been received we will contact the customer to make sure the items are still required prior to despatch. Any back-orders older than 3 months, we will contact the customer to ask if goods are still required and inform of expected delivery date, if available, at this time if goods are not required the back-order items will be cancelled. Please note – this only applies to orders taken from customers on Mainland UK, all other destinations, due to delivery costs, we will not operate a back-order system.