We want to make things as easy as possible for you to get the information you need! Therefore, please see below our frequently asked questions. If your question is not answered below, please email us: email@example.com
Can I set up a trade account with MAKE International?
MAKE International’s online trade account set up process is temporarily disabled.
Forma House is currently the distributor for MAKE International in U.K. & Ireland. To register as a stockist, please sign up at: www.formahouse.co.uk/stockist/registration
For further details please contact the Forma House sales team: firstname.lastname@example.org or +44(0)208 646 3883
If you are based outside the U.K. & Ireland and looking to become a stockist, please email us at email@example.com
I have lost my login details, please can you resend?
Of course we can, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be able to help you with your request.
Can I personalise Keith Brymer Jones mugs?
Many apologies but at the moment we are unable to provide this service. We will update the website when the service becomes available again.
Some of my products have arrived damaged.
Less than 2% of our goods are broken in transit or reported as faulty. However, in the unfortunate circumstances that your order arrives broken in transit or includes faulty goods, Keith Brymer Jones will replace the affected items if we are notified with photographic evidence within 7 days from receipt of goods, free of charge.
How to return or exchange items
1. Our orders are currently processed and fulfilled by Forma House. Please contact their sales team on +44 (0)208 646 3883 or email email@example.com stating your reason for return and whether you would like an exchange or refund.
2. If the item is damaged or faulty please report this within 7 days from date of receipt of goods with photographic evidence and the item will be replaced free of charge. If not reported within 7 days, then replacement will be at the Company’s discretion.
3. If you wish to return an item which is not damaged or faulty, then we are happy for you to return the item for a refund, but this is done at your own cost and will incur an admin charge.
4. If you requested a replacement for a damaged or faulty item, this will be sent free of post & packaging charges.
5. If you have requested a refund, this will be processed within 21 days of receipt of your returned items. If this refund is made directly to your credit card this should appear on your next credit card statement.
6. Please note that refunds for items bought as gifts can only be given to the original purchaser.