We want to make things as easy as possible for you to get the information you need! Therefore, please see below our frequently asked questions. If your question is not answered below, please call us on +44(0)20 3598 6520.
Can I set up a trade account with MAKE International?
Our set up process is simple; you can apply for a trade account through MAKE Interational, where Keith is Head of Design, in two minutes here!
I have lost my login details, please can you resend?
Of course, to refresh your log in detailsplease go to log in as usual, and click the link ‘forgotten your password?’ to be emailed your details!
Can I personalise Keith Brymer Jones mugs?
Yes, you can! Visit the personalised bucket mug page here to place your order. Please note bespoke bucket mugs can take up to 12 weeks to be delivered.
Some of my products have arrived damaged.
Less than 2% of our goods are broken in transit or reported as faulty. However, in the unfortunate circumstances that your order arrives broken in transit or includes faulty goods, Keith Brymer Jones will replace the affected items if we are notified within 7 days from receipt of goods, free of charge.
How to return or exchange items
1. Contact our sales team on +44 (0)20 3598 6520 or email firstname.lastname@example.org stating your reason for return and whether you would like an exchange or refund.
2. If the item is damaged or faulty please report this within 7 days from date of receipt of goods and the item will be replaced free of charge. If not reported within 7 days, then replacement will be at the Company’s discretion.
3. If you wish to return an item which is not damaged or faulty, then we are happy for you to return the item for a refund, but this is done at your own cost and will incur an admin charge.
4. If you requested a replacement for a damaged or faulty item, this will be sent free of Post & Packaging charges.
5. If you have requested a refund, this will be processed within 21 days of receipt of your returned items. If this refund is made directly to your credit card this should appear on your next credit card statement.
6. Please note that refunds for items bought as gifts can only be given to the original purchaser and if you decide to swap an item we can not stop the payer from knowing.